All Covered
www.allcovered.com Foster City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great idea, terrible implementation.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at All Covered

ProsIt was a good place to get an incredibly fast-paced on-the-job training in the world of IT Consulting for small business.

ConsManagement was constantly changing staff, changing goals and changing the game for consultant goals. In a 8 month period we had 4 different managers in San Diego during 2006.

Our database was hacked in 2004 and most employee data was compromised as well as our client lists.

Management overhead was SO HUGE that it was impossible to achieve any reasonable level of profitability without driving consultants to their knees with impossible workloads.

Advice to Senior ManagementShutter the whole operation and start from scratch. The only employees who aren't billable resources are the HR and Accounting depts, no one else. Everyone in every office should be billing. No need for large office spaces or CSR positions. Calls should be routed to assigned consultants (consider using Grand Central phone numbers or similar), pay consultants on a strict 35% commission rate, seniors make 45% and perform sales duties. We're doing this now and it's working great for our 2 year old company.

Un-covered All Covered problems

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I worked at All Covered

Pros: Once upon a time (prior to Tim Mott second takeover the CEO helm), AC was a great place to… Cons: 1. No technical trainings despite countless promises 2. Benefits is a joke - gave out worthless stocks (reverse-split), no 401k matching,… Advice to Senior Management: For upper management - remember "Company Hell"? Please re-read all those thousands comments, and make sure that AC is not falling back into that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

CEO, President and other top managers have no previous experience running a profitable managed services company.

Engineer Team Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at All Covered full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people to work for and there are very few rules and disciplinary action. You can pretty much do what you want to… Cons: Pay is below standard with a cost of living once raise a year. Performance bonus' or raises are not common. Company continues to have unhappy… Advice to Senior Management: Replace yourselves with managers that have experience running a profitable managed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on All Covered.

Worked for All Covered? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at All Covered reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for All Covered CEO Todd Croteau. All reviews posted anonymously by All Covered employees.