All Covered

www.allcovered.com

All Covered over promises and under delivers

Solutions Architect (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsThe employees that do work there do their best. Many will go out of their way to help because they know we are all in the same boat (meaning lack of support, lack of management, and lack of education).

ConsThe company is interested in one thing, money. However, their product it commoditized managed services. There are not values and management does not support their resources (employees). They acquire good companies, only to provide sub-par server which forces the acquired clients to find other vendors once their contract is up, if not before.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to the employees. Listen to them and act on what they say is essential. Then, work on caring more for your client's then bottom line, and then watch the profits and satisfaction increase. Basic business 101.

Worst employer on the planet - Victimizes their clientelle

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at All Covered full-time for more than a year

Pros: None whatsoever. Although this would be a perfect place… Cons: They will rob any person blind if they think they can make a buck. They'll do this at the expense of their employees. … Advice to Senior Management: My advice to the management is to go burn in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A nice place to visit, but don't plan on staying

Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at All Covered full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I was at the company for over 5 years and found it to be a great learning environment. The field engineers… Cons: Training is not valued by senior management, it was talked about constantly, but it never appeared. Competitive pay is not there - look at the attrition… Advice to Senior Management: Don't promote someone just because he is the last overworked engineer in a market and you're afraid he'll quit. You don't end up with a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on All Covered.

Worked for All Covered? Contribute to the Community!