All India Institute of Medical Sciences

www.aiims.edu
  www.aiims.edu
There are newer employer reviews for All India Institute of Medical Sciences

THE BEST institute for medical education and research in the country without doubt.

Current Employee - MD, Pharmaology in New Delhi (India)
Current Employee - MD, Pharmaology in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at All India Institute of Medical Sciences full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You get the best exposure in the field of Modern Medicine; be it faculty, patients ( number and variety), equipment (PCR, MRI angio, PET, etc) among others. The campus and environment is awesome too ie. well maintained and clean campus, excellent library (which by the way is 24hrs open), and a competitive atmosphere (cause the best in the field is there) . Regarding my field of Pharmacology, I can proudly say this is one of the few colleges in the country where quality research happens and is encouraged. Since our curriculum (MD Pharmacology) has a very significant overlap with the MSc and PhD students, we also imbibe the scientific mindset from them and they imbibe the clinical touch from us, which is a win-win scenario. Oh! and one last thing (the most important thing for some), you get the best pay too.

Cons

A very difficult one to answer. In recent times, it has become difficult to get accommodation (hostel rooms for us and quarters for the faculty) provided by AIIMS.

Probably a little more involvement in our academic activities by the faculty in our department.

33 Other Employee Reviews for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (View Most Recent)

taught me a lot about research work both in field and at office level

Former Employee - Research Assistant in Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Research Assistant in Delhi (India)

I worked at All India Institute of Medical Sciences full-time (more than an year)

Pros

help in knowing many things which one can learn from anywhere

Cons

they make u work ike anything

Trauma deaths are preventable if treated at closest appropriate facility.

Current Employee - Nursing Sister
    Current Employee - Nursing Sister

I have been working at All India Institute of Medical Sciences full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

JPN Apex Trauma Centre is India's first dedicated facility for trauma patients.

Cons

There is no cons for me till now.

There are newer employer reviews for All India Institute of Medical Sciences