All India Institute of Medical Sciences
www.aiims.edu New Delhi, India 5000+ Employees

THE BEST institute for medical education and research in the country without doubt.

MD, Pharmaology (Current Employee)
New Delhi (India)

ProsYou get the best exposure in the field of Modern Medicine; be it faculty, patients ( number and variety), equipment (PCR, MRI angio, PET, etc) among others. The campus and environment is awesome too ie. well maintained and clean campus, excellent library (which by the way is 24hrs open), and a competitive atmosphere (cause the best in the field is there) . Regarding my field of Pharmacology, I can proudly say this is one of the few colleges in the country where quality research happens and is encouraged. Since our curriculum (MD Pharmacology) has a very significant overlap with the MSc and PhD students, we also imbibe the scientific mindset from them and they imbibe the clinical touch from us, which is a win-win scenario. Oh! and one last thing (the most important thing for some), you get the best pay too.

ConsA very difficult one to answer. In recent times, it has become difficult to get accommodation (hostel rooms for us and quarters for the faculty) provided by AIIMS.

Advice to Senior ManagementProbably a little more involvement in our academic activities by the faculty in our department.

taught me a lot about research work both in field and at office level

Research Assistant (Former Employee)
    Delhi (India)

I worked at All India Institute of Medical Sciences full-time for more than a year

Pros: help in knowing many things which one can learn from… Cons: they make u work ike anything More

It was amazing. What you gain there is life long experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at All India Institute of Medical Sciences as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Best Exposure in Medical field Cons: Over burden and poor HR Management – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

Worked for All India Institute of Medical Sciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at All India Institute of Medical Sciences reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for All India Institute of Medical Sciences CEO R.C. Deka. All reviews posted anonymously by All India Institute of Medical Sciences employees.