AllOver Media
www.allovermedia.com Maple Grove, MN 50 to 149 Employees

Good place to work, lots of opportunity for company to expand.

Department Head (Former Employee)
Maple Grove, MN

ProsPays very well, and allows for great career in marketing. Good amount of interaction among employees.

ConsNot enough communication amongst the whole team at AllOver Media. There seems to be seperate branches that do their own separate things when it is all interelated.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep better track of sales numbers, and watch the productivity of the employees more often. Make sure phone calls are being made more often, and less talking about non job related stuff.

Operations Intern

Operations Intern (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at AllOver Media part-time for more than a year

Pros: Fantastic experience with this company. I was the company's second intern, and have watched it grow significantly in the last 2 years. This company will… Cons: Very few negatives to comment on! Advice to Senior Management: It's important to give interns as much guidance and direction as possible.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great for Entry Level

I'm Still Not Sure What IT Was (Current Employee)
    Maple Grove, MN

I have been working at AllOver Media

Pros: AllOver Media pays well for entry level positions. Employees are great, everyone is very nice and welcoming. … Cons: There is 100% no job training. Management is not very strong, not willing… Advice to Senior Management: Listen and respect the ideas of your employees and team leads. They are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AllOver Media.

Worked for AllOver Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AllOver Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AllOver Media CEO Tony Jacobson. All reviews posted anonymously by AllOver Media employees.