There are newer employer reviews for AllOver Media

Good place to work, lots of opportunity for company to expand.

Former Employee - Department Head  in  Maple Grove, MN
Former Employee - Department Head in Maple Grove, MN

I worked at AllOver Media

Pros

Pays very well, and allows for great career in marketing. Good amount of interaction among employees.

Cons

Not enough communication amongst the whole team at AllOver Media. There seems to be seperate branches that do their own separate things when it is all interelated.

Keep better track of sales numbers, and watch the productivity of the employees more often. Make sure phone calls are being made more often, and less talking about non job related stuff.

3 Other Employee Reviews for AllOver Media (View Most Recent)

Operations Intern

Former Employee - Operations Intern  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Operations Intern in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at AllOver Media part-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic experience with this company. I was the company's second intern, and have watched it grow significantly in the last 2 years. This company will offer a great learning experience for any college intern, and truly helped me grow as a student and as an employee. This company offers opportunities for their interns to perform daily tasks that a regular employee may face-- it's great real life experience.

Cons

Very few negatives to comment on!

It's important to give interns as much guidance and direction as possible. While they are employees, they are also learning! Keep that in mind!

Great for Entry Level

Current Employee - I'm Still Not Sure What IT Was  in  Maple Grove, MN
    Current Employee - I'm Still Not Sure What IT Was in Maple Grove, MN

I have been working at AllOver Media

Pros

AllOver Media pays well for entry level positions. Employees are great, everyone is very nice and welcoming. They have fun company events (happy hour, dinners, etc.). Great place to start a career and gain marketing experience.

Cons

There is 100% no job training. Management is not very strong, not willing to look outside their individual views. Not a family friendly environment. High turnover rate!

Listen and respect the ideas of your employees and team leads. They are the ones who are working with the clients and understand their needs the best.

There are newer employer reviews for AllOver Media

Worked for AllOver Media? Contribute to the Community!