Allahabad Bank

www.allahabadbank.com

Nationalized Bank

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Chandigarh (India)

ProsSecured job and after retirement benefits. One also gets perks in terms of TA/DA, accommodation, traveling expenses, Entertainment expenses, Home Leave Concession, Leave Travel concession.

ConsOne has to be very vigilant and Banking sector is infamous for bribery and frauds. People have a mindset that bankers are corrupt and offer you money which is very embarrassing and degrading.

Advice to Senior ManagementProper allocation of responsibilities. Analysis and early disposal of issues, more ATMs, bettr infrastructure. So overall there is lot of scope of improvement.

G8 Values

Probationary Officer (Former Employee) Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I worked at Allahabad Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros: the uppear management is quite coorporative. Cons: perks and facilities are missing Advice to Senior Management: people wants to be connected here. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A good place to start your career in Banking n Finance. Promotion opportunities are better than other PSU banks.

Probationary Officer (Current Employee) Robertsganj (India)

I have been working at Allahabad Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work environment Work Life Balance Helping Colleagues Cons: Rural Posting Technology Not Upgraded Old Fashioned way of Banking Advice to Senior Management: They should reinvent themselves to cater to the Banking needs of younger generation. They should invest… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Allahabad Bank.

Worked for Allahabad Bank? Contribute to the Community!