Allcare Dental

www.allcare.com

Worked above and beyond expectations but was not recognized for at all after 3 years of employment.

Former Employee - Dental Assistant  in  Green Bay, WI
Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Green Bay, WI

Pros

Some of the best reasons were the great teamwork relationships that I have ever experienced at a professional office of this kind. Everyone there was absolutely wonderful to work with and took pride in the work that we did as a whole for our patients satisifaction. I can only hope that I will be able to find another place like that to work at again...Management at the corporate office was not very dissatifying but our office in Green Bay, Wi was in my opinion had the most wonderful people I have ever had the opportunity to work amongst!!!! I love you guys!!!

Cons

Very hard to advance in position. Main focus was make money no matter the cost...At the end it destroyed the company and ended up closing many offices nationwide due to poor management from the big people of the company.

Take care of your employees..More likely to retain good workers by recognizing their hard work and contributions to the company!

Other reviews for Allcare Dental

NEVER work here.

Former Employee - Patient Care Representative  in  Nashua, NH
    Former Employee - Patient Care Representative in Nashua, NH

Pros

The people working internally were really nice and the assistants were really helpful. It is not the toughest job in the world to do either.

Cons

Allcare Dental and Dentures practices immoral and unethical work for their employees and patients. The management is the worst I have ever been put through. Never once was their positive reinforcement for a job well done and minimal communication was executed between peers. On top of being shoved into a position with zero training, management would get very angry and audibly sigh when being asked how to perform a task properly. Patients screaming obscenities to your face was also a normal part of the day. The company did many things to try to squeeze as much money out of the patients as possible, for there were perks for management.

It would be nice not to take all your frustrations out on someone trying to do a task correctly. It would also be wise to use positive reinforcement to the people around you trying to make things run as smoothly as possible. And when dealing with upset patients don't give them attitude like a 14 year old would to a parent, it's embarrassing to have worked for and represented this company, for it does not match up with my personal candor or moral standing.

Not a good work environment

Former Employee - Dental Assistant  in  Mansfield, OH
    Former Employee - Dental Assistant in Mansfield, OH

Pros

The good thing about Allcare is that it pays well starting out. It often tends to be really busy so you will get a lot of experience working with different types of patients. When you are busy you will get a lot of over time.

Cons

One thing that I really hated about working at Allcare was that the people are very unprofessional. Not only do they treat every patient as a number but they also do not follow all safty proceedures the way that they should. The employees tend to be very unorganized so you will often spend time searching for things that were misplaced. Overall... not a good place to work or be worked on!

Focus on whats best for the patients not your checks!

There are newer employer reviews for Allcare Dental.

Worked for Allcare Dental? Contribute to the Community!