Allegheny Ludlum

Starter Job

Current Employee - Process Engineer II
Current Employee - Process Engineer II

I have been working at Allegheny Ludlum

Pros

Great union force, high starting salary, open to learning

Cons

reception to change, slow promotion

need more youth in the company

7 Other Employee Reviews for Allegheny Ludlum (View Most Recent)

ATI AL is a Metals company for the future

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Natrona Heights, PA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Natrona Heights, PA

I have been working at Allegheny Ludlum full-time for more than a year

Pros

Safety is a high priority here at all levels of the organization. The company is deeply committed to making continuous investment in its operations. The people I've worked with are mostly very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and responsible. There are many opportunities for growth, and management is very approachable. People do get together regularly outside of work for happy hour or other activities.

Cons

This company has silos within silos. Some managers are people who never should be given the responsibility of managing people, but that is slowly changing. The corporate IT systems date from the 1980s and early 1990s and impede efficiency and growth. Change takes place slowly, but I feel that upper management is aware of where the company as a whole needs to go.

Continue to break down the silos within the company and prioritize our strengths to help the company maximize its profits. Helping people to become more efficient by providing more cross-training and improved systems will help us to move forward toward those goals.

Hourly union employee

I have been working at Allegheny Ludlum

Pros

the wages, benefits, and retirement

Cons

the management is the worst. they say we have Rcm but they won't fix anything, just patch it up and get producing product. They try to reprimand employees around the contract. There payroll program shorted people's pay for 2 years and once found the company offered to" split the difference" and pay half. The company keeps trying to reduce wages, benefits and the work force while trying to raise out of pocket health care cost. Going down hill fast.

bring back Paul Ferrara. Great leader

There are newer employer reviews for Allegheny Ludlum

Worked for Allegheny Ludlum? Contribute to the Community!