Allegheny Ludlum
www.alleghenyludlum.com Brackenridge, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

My responsibilities exceed job description and compensation.

Senior Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Washington, PA

ProsThe people are good to work with. The benifits are good and the company's financial security is very solid. It is a technology forward thinking company.

ConsThe organization structure is currently filled with too many vertical layers, and thus the lower-end salaried positions become the work horses without the recognition or compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlign the organization correctly. Compensate employees based on job performance and not seniority only. Define metrics which acheive the overall business unit goals instead of pinning them against one another.

Only good thing is the salary.

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Brackenridge, PA

I worked at Allegheny Ludlum

Pros: Good compensation, received a signing bonus . Very competitive benefits including heathcare and vacation time. Not… Cons: Long hours in filthy, noisy, and dangerous working conditions. I usually averaged 11+ hour days, often with no time given for lunch. Not… Advice to Senior Management: Terry L. Dunlap is only in his position because he married the daughter of the former owner of the company. He is completely unqualified,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good work environment, and good starting pay

I have been working at Allegheny Ludlum

Pros: Pay, Good atmosphere, Diverse age groups and backgrounds Cons: Difficult environment at times, depending on location can reach 140… More
There are newer reviews on Allegheny Ludlum.

Worked for Allegheny Ludlum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allegheny Ludlum reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allegheny Ludlum CEO Terry L. Dunlap. All reviews posted anonymously by Allegheny Ludlum employees.