Allegiant Travel

www.allegiantair.com

Wish I could give a more thorough review, however im newly employed.

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)

ProsAllegiant seems like a very stable company, which is good in such a volatile industry. Also, the majority of management are very friendly and helpful.

ConsIf your trying to be a flight attendant and are doing it for the travel benefits, Allegiant is probably not the best place to go. While we do have several agreements with several companies, it still seems like some of the more main stream airlines get way more opportunities in this area.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would say that senior management has been doing a great job so far, however I have seen a few incidents happen that have gone unpunished and I was very disappointed in that.

Customer Service

Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Allegiant Travel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Full benefits, 402 k, travel perks, hotel perks, food, nice kitchen… Cons: Very low salary does not match knowledge and amount of money one brings to the company with sales skills, not a… Advice to Senior Management: Better salaries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Internship

Revenue (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Allegiant Travel as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I got to do real analysis that actually changed the behavior of the company. Completed a… Cons: I did not secure a position there after the internship… Advice to Senior Management: Make use of the interns and try to get them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Allegiant Travel.

Worked for Allegiant Travel? Contribute to the Community!