Allegiant Travel

www.allegiantair.com

Wish I could give a more thorough review, however im newly employed.

Current Employee - Flight Attendant
Current Employee - Flight Attendant

Pros

Allegiant seems like a very stable company, which is good in such a volatile industry. Also, the majority of management are very friendly and helpful.

Cons

If your trying to be a flight attendant and are doing it for the travel benefits, Allegiant is probably not the best place to go. While we do have several agreements with several companies, it still seems like some of the more main stream airlines get way more opportunities in this area.

I would say that senior management has been doing a great job so far, however I have seen a few incidents happen that have gone unpunished and I was very disappointed in that.

Other reviews for Allegiant Travel

Customer Service

Former Employee - Customer Care Specialist  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Customer Care Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Full benefits, 402 k, travel perks, hotel perks, food, nice kitchen break rooms, barbeque area, flexible hours, modern offices , water included

Cons

Very low salary does not match knowledge and amount of money one brings to the company with sales skills, not a typical get your foot in the door and advance within the company that only if you have a PhD you will grow.

Better salaries

Good Internship

Former Employee - Revenue  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Revenue in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

I got to do real analysis that actually changed the behavior of the company. Completed a huge analysis project and presented it to senior management. Very satisfying and worthwhile. Flight perks were awesome.

Cons

I did not secure a position there after the internship and they don't pay all that great.

Make use of the interns and try to get them a position after they graduate.

There are newer employer reviews for Allegiant Travel.

Worked for Allegiant Travel? Contribute to the Community!