Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allen Systems Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allen Systems Group CEO Art Allen. All reviews posted anonymously by Allen Systems Group employees.
7 people found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at Allen Systems Group
Pros – * Generally a good group of people to work with
* Safe office environment - no shortage of cameras and biometric access control keeps out the riff-raff
* If you are a salesperson who values metric-driven management and process over outcomes, then this is the place for you
Cons – * Company is managed like the business equivalent of a third world dictatorship
* Did I mention the cameras and biometric security? Why so paranoid?
* If you are a salesperson who values outcomes over process, then this might be your personal circle of hell
* Zip. zero, nada, zilch communication from the CEO (but I have to give credit to the new EVP Sales for his candor)
* No real (or imagined) vision for the future. Acquiring companies is great, but apart the maintenance revenue stream what is the point? All that you end up with are really frustrated and angry customers who do not want to do business with ASG
* Serious cash flow issues resulting in suppliers not getting paid and employees may be next.
Advice to Senior Management – Really tough to think that any input would make it past the sycophants masquerading as leadership. However, if you could get through the message would be to stop blaming ASG's employees for the company's woes and look inward.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2012-04-17 11:00 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.