Allergan

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Allergan

Pros

The people are great, the products are great, and management is strong. The company is respectful and does the right thing.

Cons

SImilarly to other companies, upward mobility is limited. And similarly to other companies, there is a "click" feeling among upper management.

I don't have a bad thing to say about the leadership at Allergan - maybe just tone down the team-building activities a bit at meetings.

252 Other Employee Reviews for Allergan (View Most Recent)

I enjoy my time here

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Allergan

Pros

I live real close to the campus - so living in SoCal the drive is very easy. I like my boss and most of the people I work with. I have had the oppertunity to work on some interesting projects.

Cons

It's great being a very sucessful Specialty Pharma company, but I am always wondering if we are going to be bought out by a very needy Big Pharma company.

Currently I don't have advise for leadership. I would like to see us buying companies vs. Allergan being bought. I also know there is a great deal of oppertunity and timing that has to be over come to this to happen.

An overall OK place

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I worked at Allergan

Pros

In general, not a bad place to work. Great location, strong company culture, and competitive benefits....see previous reviews.

Cons

Highly bureaucratic system slows collaboration and processes. Current systems somewhat outdated. Poorly implemented processes. Work environment varies between departments.

Create more efficient processes.

There are newer employer reviews for Allergan