Allergan

www.allergan.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Allergan

Interesting company to work for. Great benefits! Not a lot of room for growth and advancement.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at Allergan

Pros

They have a great benefits plan! They're also employee oriented and host Christmas parties, special events, pot luck lunches, and other events for employees and their families. Many on-site amenities.

Cons

There is little to no room for growth or advancement. High amount of micro-managing.

Be more acocuntable for your actions. Also, be more supportive of your team and back them when needs be. Promote more from within the company to boost morale and increase retention.

263 Other Employee Reviews for Allergan (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Allergan

Pros

The people are great, the products are great, and management is strong. The company is respectful and does the right thing.

Cons

SImilarly to other companies, upward mobility is limited. And similarly to other companies, there is a "click" feeling among upper management.

I don't have a bad thing to say about the leadership at Allergan - maybe just tone down the team-building activities a bit at meetings.

I enjoy my time here

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Allergan

Pros

I live real close to the campus - so living in SoCal the drive is very easy. I like my boss and most of the people I work with. I have had the oppertunity to work on some interesting projects.

Cons

It's great being a very sucessful Specialty Pharma company, but I am always wondering if we are going to be bought out by a very needy Big Pharma company.

Currently I don't have advise for leadership. I would like to see us buying companies vs. Allergan being bought. I also know there is a great deal of oppertunity and timing that has to be over come to this to happen.

There are newer employer reviews for Allergan