There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Data

Good company for a second job.

I have been working at Alliance Data

Pros

Some flexible schedule options available

Cons

They don't give annual raises to SWP associates.

Give raises

104 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Data (View Most Recent)

Great place to pay for college, opportunities available for Finance, Marketing, Sales, and IT majors.

I have been working at Alliance Data

Pros

In the call center environment, many opportunities for bonuses if looking for supplemental income. Also, easier shifts to work around on a school schedule.

Cons

Difficult to move up in the company from the call center even with a college degree. The environment feels very political in terms of how much power and control your supervisor has over your ability to move up or laterally in terms of promotion. Work/life balance is becoming less important to managers as they focus more on the business growth and demand more from employees.

Pay attention to your associates needs and wants and at least hear them out. It's very difficult to keep talented associates on staff, especially graduating seniors who are more than proficient in bringing value to the company. Other employers will snatch them up. I do not believe all of the locations within Alliance Data's call centers are like the one I work at, however, I think it should still be communicated to the senior management of different sites what the goals of the organization are especially when survey results from employees continue to decline in how much they favor and enjoy working for the company.

Great

I have been working at Alliance Data

Pros

It has a great corporate culture

Cons

Long hours for several days

Better work life balance

There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Data

Worked for Alliance Data? Contribute to the Community!