There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Data

Enjoyed working there very much.

Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Alliance Data full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My manager was fantastic. When I asked how to help him (and myself) advance, he looked for a promotion for me in another division since it was not possible in mine. Intelligent, kind, collaborative management.

Cons

Limited career growth opportunity, but that was a long time ago (1999). I did appreciate that my supervisor was honest enough to present the available options, regardless of how limited they were.

n/a. I don't know the current management.

113 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Data (View Most Recent)

Unethical, unprofessional, cut throat, catty, female dominated mob mentality. I was working in a Jr. High School.

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Columbus, OH

I worked at Alliance Data full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

There are some great folks that have worked there for 10,15,20 years, but they all seem to be getting fired suddenly??.
    If you are a young,attractive, female, willing to work for an insulting low salary - THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!! Apply now!

Cons

Unprofessional female executives who don't hesitate to retaliate when you tick them off. Unethical is an understatement. If you cross the wrong person - you're fired.

Act like the professionals you are supposed to be. Grow a set and stand up for what is right.

Alliance deeply cares about their employees

Current Employee - Customer Care (On the Phones) in Westerville, OH
    Current Employee - Customer Care (On the Phones) in Westerville, OH

I have been working at Alliance Data full-time (less than an year)

Pros

5 in 5! Know more, sell more, care more! Benefits, salary, incentives (bonuses and gifts), supervisors/ management, and the ability to move up quick if you work hard. Work/Life balance is encouraged.

Cons

Work/ Life balance is hard to do if you work 12:30 - 9pm (what everyone starts out at in customer care) because it seems like your whole day is at work. Long days if you are on the phones. Can be difficult if you are a people pleaser and "take on other people's problems" Not everyone that calls will be happy.

Keep it up. Great company. Getting penalized for calls going over on breaks or lunch (out of adherence) is sort of unfair but is in place because of the large amount of employees on the phones at one time.

There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Data