Alliance Data

www.alliancedata.com

The experience was a great learning experience.

Former Employee - LDP  in  Columbus, OH
Former Employee - LDP in Columbus, OH

Pros

The company is really laid back, is all about their employees and also has a great focus on customer satisfaction.

Cons

They are not open to outside suggestions from new employees. I was in their leadership program and 2 weeks from completing the program. I was let go because I was not a match for their culture.

They should be more welcoming to the outside candidates in their LDP as these are the future leaders of the company. They are the ones that are managing your front lines. Work closer with the candidates of the program to ensure they are getting what the program is about. Their is so much flexibility that as a former candidate I was not sure whether I was or not meeting the expectations.

Other reviews for Alliance Data

Payment sloutions

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lenexa, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Pros

pay what you are worth.

Cons

bad supervisors, fire you if you miss work because of funeral

yes if you kiss butts

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Westerville, OH
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Westerville, OH

Pros

The company is growing and there are many types of job openings available. There is always room to move either laterally or upwardly. The company offers great pay and benefits, and overall I feel the work life balance was okay.

Cons

Management is TERRIBLE! I have never experienced so many back stabbing individualS, EVER! Management treats people below them like they are much better than them. They make you feel bad when you make a mistake, and they make a HUGE deal of it. You feel as if your best is NEVER good enough. HR is not good about keeping complaints confidential. They don't necessarily mention your name, but they will give so many clues and hints as to who made the complaint, that anyone can figure it out. You don't feel safe to address your concerns because there could be backlash. I would never work for this company again!

Don't act like you are better than everyone else, just because of your title. Refrain from gossiping about your employees behind their back, and show some RESPECT!

There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Data.

Worked for Alliance Data? Contribute to the Community!