Alliance Imaging

www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
  www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Imaging

Great place to work. It beats an over the road job.

I have been working at Alliance Imaging

Pros

Pay is good. Insurance is good. Equipment is decent.

Cons

No development or recognition of talent. No recognition or promotion for the people who really do the heavy lifting.

Stop trying to kill off the mobile business.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Imaging (View Most Recent)

It was bad, management does not treat you right at all as if your are not educated

Former Employee - Pet CT Tech
    Former Employee - Pet CT Tech

I worked at Alliance Imaging

Pros

leaving when you are done working

Cons

No benefits, no paid time off, no gratitude. Noacknowledgement for a job well done..low morale

they must treat there employers better....most techsI know cant wait for the job market to open up everybody will leave they hate management

In my 20 + years of driving , the last 5 years have been the best because I've been here at Alliance Imaging.

Current Employee - Medical Coach Transport Team
    Current Employee - Medical Coach Transport Team

I have been working at Alliance Imaging

Pros

Pay , accrued vacation & sick time plus floaters , benefits, home everyday, company phone, being able to keep your tractor ( company truck ) , at home , you punch in when you leave your house , you punch out when you get home . which means , no commute to a company yard everyday saving me gas money , time and fighting the fatigue of driving home from the company yard after a high milage night . state of the art equipment , company credit card for hotels & meals should you ever have to stay overnight and nothing comes out of your pocket . If you do your job right every night , you rarely hear from the boss unless there is a change or a problem. Your schedule comes in the fax on Monday for the week and its up to you when you leave and how you run it with few exceptions. For the most part you are your own boss if you do your job the right way every day .

Cons

Having to drive in the worst weather , especially this year . Not being able to share the work load evenly around the holidays so that every one gets to be with family members . There are team members ( always the same ones ) who take the night before a holiday off every holiday every year so that the rest of the work gets piled on the remaining cast leaving us to get home late and sleep through the holiday . This is a big down side to this job . Some years worse than others . It is part of the job but it can be fixed.

I have no advice other than thanks for keeping this great company moving forward and I hope to retire from here because I can't imagine working anywhere else.

There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Imaging

Worked for Alliance Imaging? Contribute to the Community!