Alliance Imaging

www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
  www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Imaging

A great job with a lot of potential to grown

Current Employee - PET/CT Technologist  in  Chippewa, PA
Current Employee - PET/CT Technologist in Chippewa, PA

I have been working at Alliance Imaging part-time for more than a year

Pros

you are your own boss. follow the rules set forth and your days are long lasting and very fulfilling.

Cons

a lot of benefits we have lost over the years

for open positions use the staff you have and do not hire someone for one day a week.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Imaging (View Most Recent)

I was satisfied with the work, and enjoyed the job, however the long distance driving wore me out.

Former Employee - Pet CT Tech  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Pet CT Tech in Orlando, FL

I worked at Alliance Imaging part-time for more than a year

Pros

Alliance offered competitive pay and benefits at a part time position. Travel pay was a nice addition to wages. I was able to confirm all my patients the day before so I knew my schedule in advance. You can book rooms in hotels you are comfortable with and a per diem was given for food when traveling.

Cons

I felt that I was spread too thin over a region. High demands to travel 6 hour distance to next destination after working a 10 hour day. It was very difficult at times to work a site that was very busy and then leave that site and travel at night to the next location.

A bad day in MRI is better than a good day in diagnostic radiology

Current Employee - MRI Technologist
    Current Employee - MRI Technologist

I have been working at Alliance Imaging part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Promotes team approach throughout the company. Focuses on customer satisfaction. Great pay for the type of work which is generally low stress compared to other diagnostic services and modalities. Minimal supervision. Get to work at different clinical sites. Company recognition to individuals that perform at high levels.

Cons

Benefits aren't the greatest. Mileage reimbursemnet is low. Cost cutting measures sometimes leave only 1 technologist at a site which can be hectic at times. Annual raises don't come every year.

Take care of the ones that are making the money for this company and it's shareholders.

There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Imaging

Worked for Alliance Imaging? Contribute to the Community!