Alliance Imaging

www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
  www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Imaging

I was satisfied with the work, and enjoyed the job, however the long distance driving wore me out.

Former Employee - Pet CT Tech in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Pet CT Tech in Orlando, FL

I worked at Alliance Imaging part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Alliance offered competitive pay and benefits at a part time position. Travel pay was a nice addition to wages. I was able to confirm all my patients the day before so I knew my schedule in advance. You can book rooms in hotels you are comfortable with and a per diem was given for food when traveling.

Cons

I felt that I was spread too thin over a region. High demands to travel 6 hour distance to next destination after working a 10 hour day. It was very difficult at times to work a site that was very busy and then leave that site and travel at night to the next location.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Imaging (View Most Recent)

A bad day in MRI is better than a good day in diagnostic radiology

Current Employee - MRI Technologist
    Current Employee - MRI Technologist

I have been working at Alliance Imaging part-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Promotes team approach throughout the company. Focuses on customer satisfaction. Great pay for the type of work which is generally low stress compared to other diagnostic services and modalities. Minimal supervision. Get to work at different clinical sites. Company recognition to individuals that perform at high levels.

Cons

Benefits aren't the greatest. Mileage reimbursemnet is low. Cost cutting measures sometimes leave only 1 technologist at a site which can be hectic at times. Annual raises don't come every year.

Take care of the ones that are making the money for this company and it's shareholders.

Worst experience of my life

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

I have been working at Alliance Imaging full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Its a job. Other than that nothing positive to say about this company.

Cons

Training is a joke, if you do get more than an hour its a miracle, usually you are handed print outs or a manual and told to read it and learn on your own. Management only cares about the bottom line and making sure the monthly goals are met so they get their bonus. Meanwhile the people who actually do the work get nothing. This might be the reason that the company lost several large accounts recently, scratch that, this is the reason. That and the fact that half the employees in your Massachusetts resource office are high on pot and dealing from the premises. This includes one of your leads. Wake up and realize this place is a joke management!!!

Stop treating your employees like slaves or prisoners. Pay more attention to patients and employees needs than the bottom line. Do not punish your employees for speaking up about things or fire them in mass because they do not conform to your asinine beliefs. Sorry but not all of us feel that " Eating the cookie" and joining your Jonestown like way of thinking is the answer. Warning, and I hope you in management heed it, if you continue business as usual you are setting yourself up for failure and lawsuits. Also you may want to try secret random drug tests because a lot of your employees in Andover are high or drunk while on the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Imaging