Alliance Imaging

www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com

Not the same company it used to be!

(Current Employee) Andover, MA

ProsGreat experience in a very fast paced industry. Ability to meet many professional team members who care about their jobs. You wear multiple hats, which allows you to learn many aspects of the business. Once you work for Alliance, any other job will feel easy!

ConsNot the same company it used to be. You can "bleed Alliance blue" and they only care about the bottom line, and not about their employees as they should. The company is losing some of their best talent due to their lack of recognition and acknowledgement, as well as the dramatic decline in career growth within the organization. Alliance use to be a family, but today you are just a disposable number. Working for Alliance is a lifestyle, not a career.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a better job of respecting, recognizing, and acknowledging your best talent before they are gone. Soon your talent will be working for your competitors.

Disgraceful

I have been working at Alliance Imaging part-time

Pros: none you cant praise incompetence Cons: Not enough space on this site would need more data… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating employees like Hebrew Slaves. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you have a choice Don'tgo there

Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Alliance Imaging full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Field Team was great. Most did what was best… Cons: Total lack of Management. The Managers who are still there do not visit the field and so have no concept of what… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to , go see, make visits to customers, team members. Conference calls do not do it. Face to face is what works. All the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Alliance Imaging.

Worked for Alliance Imaging? Contribute to the Community!