Alliance Imaging

www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
  www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Imaging

In my 20 + years of driving , the last 5 years have been the best because I've been here at Alliance Imaging.

Current Employee - Medical Coach Transport Team
Current Employee - Medical Coach Transport Team

I have been working at Alliance Imaging

Pros

Pay , accrued vacation & sick time plus floaters , benefits, home everyday, company phone, being able to keep your tractor ( company truck ) , at home , you punch in when you leave your house , you punch out when you get home . which means , no commute to a company yard everyday saving me gas money , time and fighting the fatigue of driving home from the company yard after a high milage night . state of the art equipment , company credit card for hotels & meals should you ever have to stay overnight and nothing comes out of your pocket . If you do your job right every night , you rarely hear from the boss unless there is a change or a problem. Your schedule comes in the fax on Monday for the week and its up to you when you leave and how you run it with few exceptions. For the most part you are your own boss if you do your job the right way every day .

Cons

Having to drive in the worst weather , especially this year . Not being able to share the work load evenly around the holidays so that every one gets to be with family members . There are team members ( always the same ones ) who take the night before a holiday off every holiday every year so that the rest of the work gets piled on the remaining cast leaving us to get home late and sleep through the holiday . This is a big down side to this job . Some years worse than others . It is part of the job but it can be fixed.

I have no advice other than thanks for keeping this great company moving forward and I hope to retire from here because I can't imagine working anywhere else.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Imaging (View Most Recent)

ok job

I worked at Alliance Imaging

Pros

good benefits, good pay, generally good people to work with..
    mileage compensation is great, although i believe that has changed.

Cons

you have no control over your schedule. taking vacation is nearly impossible. this company prefers to understaff.. management has no training.

you need to get back into the field occasionally, so actually know the job you are managing.

Great Company!

Former Employee - Medical Biller in Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Medical Biller in Canton, OH

I worked at Alliance Imaging full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great work environment, good benefits, and better than average pay. Coworkers were friendly. Fun perks at work!

Cons

Will provide educational assistance, however there aren't many opportunities to advance in your career. No other cons in my opinion.

There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Imaging