There are newer employer reviews for Alliance One

very experienced

I have been working at Alliance One

Pros

Alliance One is a respected company in tobacco industry and has long history in China. It's a good company to work with.

Cons

A conservative company, dealing with monopoly in China. And the future of this industry is not so good as other industries.

Keep focusing in China and its management team, they have created good value for the company, we hope the company grows well.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance One (View Most Recent)

Ok place to work

I worked at Alliance One

Pros

competitive salaries and benefits. Family type culture. Lots of great people.

Cons

Sr. Leadership needs to be leaders - company feels like its floundering

Make decisions, execute, and most importantly communicate with all of the workforce. Stop playing in silos

A lot of ups and Downs.

I worked at Alliance One

Pros

Some of the people I worked with are very nice and helpful. I loved the job I did.

Cons

Some of the people I worked for really need to retire. No clue as to what it takes to get the job done. I understand you need to keep your customers satisfied, but you really need to back your employees.

There are some management that seems to do anything to make their own employees jobs more difficult and really need to look out for your own employees needs on the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Alliance One