Alliance Residential

www.allresco.com
  www.allresco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Residential

Great people great experiance!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Alliance Residential

Pros

Great benefits, great pay, great people, but it does all depend on who you are working with, great support system and they encourage you to get to know co workers at sister properties.

Cons

workload can be much at times, our office seems to be short handed quite often but we have a strong team and have always gotten thru it and shined.

Staffing could use some work but other than that I love working for alliance and plan on enjoying it for a lont ime to come. Promotions are given to those who earn them, I am sure some peolpe got them because of other reasons, however those who actually earned their position will shine.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Residential (View Most Recent)

Very Disappointing

Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Alliance Residential

Pros

The upper management and corporate office seems to be very good. Their trainers seem to be very good and they have cutting edge training techniques such as fun blogs etc.

Cons

They run their fee managed properties at a bare minimum and under staff the community so associates barely have time to complete their work and they are overwhelmed. They overlook their phenomenal associates and work them to the bone expecting them not to work overtime but under staff them. They talk about risk management but then tell you they don't have enough money to run the community safely. Alliance is way behind the times on getting resident's accepted. In a day and age where all other companies have stopped doing rental references and employment references they are still verifying rental and employment., I have never heard of a company that doesn't accept money orders for payment! They don't trust their employees to accept money orders so they penalize their residents.

You need to conduct employee surveys to see if your staffs are proud to work for the company. You need to see if you employees have a good work life balance or they are so afraid to lose their jobs that they have to bring their kids to work after hours to be able to complete the work they can't finish because they are so understaffed.

Great place to learn and grow professionally!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Alliance Residential

Pros

Alliance is made up of a great team of people with many different kinds of backgrounds. They appreciate new ideas and respect all the Associates.

Cons

You are in control of your destiny. If you find a downside there is a great team available to help make it better.

Thank you!