There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Residential

Great company treible employees in the office

Former Employee - Service Manager  in  Fairburn, GA
Former Employee - Service Manager in Fairburn, GA

I worked at Alliance Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is ok to work for,, they don't pay over time.

Cons

The management team on the property @ orchard springs is totally unprofessional. The atmosphere in the office is cut throat, there is no loyalty in family.

Give random drug test on your properties, you'll find out, a lot about your employee's.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Residential (View Most Recent)

Wonderful experience

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Alliance expects you to work hard however they invest in you and provide opportunities for growth. I've been with the company a long time and have been given some wonderful opportunities that I wouldn't have had elsewhere.

Cons

Many initiatives are rolled out at the same time & can get confusing or become white noise.

Better communication between departments. It sometimes seems like each department in the corporate office speaks there own language. This can be inefficient.

Great place to work,,, a compnay on the move!!!

Current Employee - Regional Performance Director  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Performance Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits...conginal atmosphere...and to know you're working for a compnay that is taking the lead in so many areas!!

Cons

Nothing other than my commute....but even that doesn't matter since I'm going to a job I love!!!

I have been with the company for the past year and have loved every minute of it!! I am new to the property management industry, yet I have never felt more welcome in a job as I have felt with Alliance. My particular position has a great deal of autonomy and it feels great to be able to conduct my business without being micro-managed. Instead, I feel respected and encouraged to share with my team and, in-turn, be acknowledged for my efforts. My observations of Alliance are that if you work really hard, you will succeed in the company. I see upward mobility all of the time, from technicians to supervisors and managers to regionals and beyond. I think the company loves to promote from within when they see outstanding performance. The benefits are great and the congenial atmosphere at the workplace can’t be beat. Overall, I would recommend this company to my friends, family and anyone I come into contact with!!!

The only thing I might tell the management is....keep up the good work!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Residential

Worked for Alliance Residential? Contribute to the Community!