Alliance Residential

www.allresco.com
  www.allresco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Alliance Residential

It's just another "meat grinder."

Former Employee - Accountant in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Accountant in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Alliance Residential full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Facilities are up scale and include underground parking for employee's with middle of the industry compensation and benifits.

Cons

Everyone is just a peice of meat in a selfish corporate environment. Middle managemnet is so consumed with themselves the office staff is a non-stop revolving door. Not uncommen for new hires to quite on there first day. Most just wonder aimlessly through their day since there is no corporate accountability while those that know what they are doing pick up the slack. Don't come thinking you'll have a career opportuinity, because that's not what its about. Just show up for work and collect a check and be satisfied you have a job.

Fire the HR staff since they serve no purpose and adopt a policy of "Human Capital," investing in what is truly the front-line of the company image and at the core of measurable performance. Solidarity among the staff would inarguable be the most valuable company asset if you remove the blinders.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Alliance Residential (View Most Recent)

Training is very lax, managers are stretched too thin but the people you work with are usually great

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Dimas, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Dimas, CA

I worked at Alliance Residential full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nice and friendly co workers, The company likes you to have a LOT of knowledge (more so then you would need else where) so you get a lot more experience working here then with other PM Companies

Cons

Managers have WAY too much responsibility so they don't have a lot of time on focusing on their own teams development. I felt like if I didn't go out and FIND trainings and consistently remind my manager I hadn't learned important things I would have NEVER been trained. As a brand new employee I was often left alone in the office to just "figure it out" which was very frustrating but it helped me learn a lot from hands on experience.

Don't worry so much about paying out overtime! If there is still work to be done, let it be done! Don't force your employees to stay and work for free! Delegate some responsibility from the managers on the property so they can focus more time on running their team!

Amazing

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Alliance Residential full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everything, is amazing and really enjoy working at Alliance.

Cons

The company is Great and have a Great time, and hope to move up the ladder.

Keep up the hard work