Alliant Event Services
alliantevents.com Pomona, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Work that brings on many challenges, not for the faint of heart.

Production (Current Employee)
Pomona, CA

I have been working at Alliant Event Services full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is ample opportunity to grow, if you are willing to put in the time and effort. Speaking from personal experience, having started as an intern, I have been able to grow into a production assistant and personal assistant to the Exec. V.P.

I have learned things that are not taught in any class room and that I can take with me where ever I decide to go. Alliant Events provides a very supportive foundation which motivates you to grow.

ConsThe company is growing extremely fast, which can be overwhelming at times, but the challenge is welcomed.

They care more about bottom line profit than employees or clients

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Alliant Event Services

Pros: Decent inventory of equipment. Paychecks never bounced. Made some lifelong friends… Cons: They are bean counters who care more about line item profits and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Alliant Event Services.

Worked for Alliant Event Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alliant Event Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alliant Event Services CEO Dave Dahya. All reviews posted anonymously by Alliant Event Services employees.