Alliant Insurance Services

www.alliant.com

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Newport Beach, CA

ProsAlliant Insurance is a good place to work. They emphasize team work and encourages employees to be entrepreneurial. They seem to really care about their employees and provide an environment with good work-life balance.

ConsThere is nothing really bad that I can think of. Just that sometimes I find it hard to connect with the right person within the company since the groups are so widespread. But even then people are generally really nice and helpful.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management should communicate more with employees regarding company performance and share their plans for future growth.

chaotic

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Alliant Insurance Services

Pros: Benefits are good, hours management are slack so no one actually knows what you are doing or supposed to be doing, or… Cons: No management - so completely chaotic, blame comes downwards and management always wins. If you are a good corp. robot who fears success but… Advice to Senior Management: Someone needs to have the b***s and care enough to attempt to fix a broken system. Lots of revenue is being wasted in patching… More

Poor leadership for a good team in a good market niche.

Broker/Producer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Alliant Insurance Services

Pros: Alliant knows its market niche extremely well, and really knows how to focus on the core business. In addition, the company has its heart in… Cons: The company is moderately to extremely incompetent outside of its core business -- from hiring new folks to keep up with growing business, to managing… Advice to Senior Management: Hand over management to someone that knows more than just the insurance brokerage business. Just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Alliant Insurance Services.

Worked for Alliant Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!