There are newer employer reviews for Alliant Insurance Services

Love this Company!!

Current Employee - Vice President  in  Newport Beach, CA
Current Employee - Vice President in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Alliant Insurance Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked at many companies and this is a great place to work. I have great confidence in the leadership team given their success to make the company strong and demonstrate results. I love the vision and the work atmosphere. The people are friendly, professional, and all work hard. There's definitely an ability to grow your career at Alliant because there is so much opportunity. It's the perfect size company where can contribute your ideas and make a difference!

Cons

I can't think of any...really!

Keep doing what you are doing! I really enjoy working for a successful, strong, and stable company.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Alliant Insurance Services (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Alliant Insurance Services

Pros

Alliant Insurance is a good place to work. They emphasize team work and encourages employees to be entrepreneurial. They seem to really care about their employees and provide an environment with good work-life balance.

Cons

There is nothing really bad that I can think of. Just that sometimes I find it hard to connect with the right person within the company since the groups are so widespread. But even then people are generally really nice and helpful.

I think management should communicate more with employees regarding company performance and share their plans for future growth.

chaotic

Former Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Houston, TX

I worked at Alliant Insurance Services

Pros

Benefits are good, hours management are slack so no one actually knows what you are doing or supposed to be doing, or cares what you are doing. Pay and benefits are decent, but not for how you are treated, year end bonus is ok.

Cons

No management - so completely chaotic, blame comes downwards and management always wins. If you are a good corp. robot who fears success but needs a salary - this is the place for you. If you have 2cents of dignity - wait for a better job to come along, it won't be hard to top.

Someone needs to have the b***s and care enough to attempt to fix a broken system. Lots of revenue is being wasted in patching up mistakes that could/should of been fixed if some/anyone cared enough to open their eyes. Terrible nasty politics and bullying, so no one wants to be there including management, no matter how big the deal is - no one cares! Now where does that come from. Stick around on Friday after 2pm - because everyone else leaves when you leave! Get the picture?

There are newer employer reviews for Alliant Insurance Services

Worked for Alliant Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!