Allianz Insurance

www.allianz.co.uk

Impersonal Atmosphere

Student Worker (Former Employee) Munich (Germany)

ProsEven as a student worker I had a great deal of responsibility (project leader), constructing the quarterly- and yearly reports and presentations of board complaints. My colleagues were always nice to me and there is a good share of men and women in each department.

ConsI experienced a very impersonal atmosphere, with very sterile offices, quiet carpeted halls and closed doors. My boss and her colleague, even though working almost ten year side by side, had a very formal form of salutation among each other.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn order to get to know the department better, I would have scheduled a morning gathering, as lunch together is often harder to schedule. Also I would recommend a less formal form of salutation.

Fun place to work.

Senior Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I have been working at Allianz Insurance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great work atmosphere& good ambiance altogether. Cons: Growth in the company do not depend on experience & consistent performance.… Advice to Senior Management: People who are worthy should be given promotion, also people with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

it is great to work for a cpomany like Allianz

I have been working at Allianz Insurance

Pros: it is one of the biggest intenational company in Egypt… Cons: some times there is a big work pressure,and some times… Advice to Senior Management: we need more flixabilty in accepted new line of bissnes. and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Allianz Insurance.

Worked for Allianz Insurance? Contribute to the Community!