Impersonal Atmosphere

Former Employee - Student Worker  in  Munich (Germany)
Former Employee - Student Worker in Munich (Germany)

I worked at Allianz Insurance as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Even as a student worker I had a great deal of responsibility (project leader), constructing the quarterly- and yearly reports and presentations of board complaints. My colleagues were always nice to me and there is a good share of men and women in each department.

Cons

I experienced a very impersonal atmosphere, with very sterile offices, quiet carpeted halls and closed doors. My boss and her colleague, even though working almost ten year side by side, had a very formal form of salutation among each other.

In order to get to know the department better, I would have scheduled a morning gathering, as lunch together is often harder to schedule. Also I would recommend a less formal form of salutation.

Other Reviews for Allianz Insurance

Fun place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Agent  in  Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Agent in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I have been working at Allianz Insurance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work atmosphere& good ambiance altogether.

Cons

Growth in the company do not depend on experience & consistent performance. The method used for promoting people is really sad & not transparent.

People who are worthy should be given promotion, also people with experience should be given ample opportunity. Company also should be more transparent.

it is great to work for a cpomany like Allianz

I have been working at Allianz Insurance

Pros

it is one of the biggest intenational company in Egypt and one of the biggest insurance company in the worled.

Cons

some times there is a big work pressure,and some times the roules be aginst my personnel work view thats all.

we need more flixabilty in accepted new line of bissnes. and to accept a diffrent kinds of risks like other companies .

There are newer employer reviews for Allianz Insurance.

Worked for Allianz Insurance? Contribute to the Community!