Allianz Life
www.allianzlife.com Minneapolis, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fantastic Workplace!

I have been working at Allianz Life full-time for more than 5 years

ProsOnsite workout facilities, onsite daycare, regular communication from executives about direction of the company, annual employee appreciation month-long celebrations, great employee development opportunities, tuition re-imbursement, MERSC discounts across the Twin Cities. Great culture of recognition. Want more? - it's here.

ConsThis is a sales environtment and results-driven culture. If you are not comfortable knowing there are metrics you will be measured by, then another employer may be a better fit.

positve work environment

Operations Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Allianz Life

Pros: positve work environment, supportive of employee development Cons: not the greatest work/life balance Advice to Senior Management: management's friendly and supportive Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My experience has been both good and bad

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Allianz Life

Pros: 4 weeks vacation from day 1 full health, dental and vision… Cons: 50-55 hours a week On the phone and sitting down from… More

There are newer reviews on Allianz Life.

Worked for Allianz Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allianz Life reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allianz Life CEO Walter White. All reviews posted anonymously by Allianz Life employees.