Allianz

There are newer employer reviews for Allianz

??

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Allianz

Pros

Allianz SE is a great company trying to make presence in the US. I enjoy being a part of that. Allianz Life needs a lot of work, but I believe it's headed in the write direction. It could be an exciting time for the company.

Cons

Lack of technology. Allianz Life is way behind the times in technology and it inhibits growth.

Invest more money in technology and hiring top talent.

116 Other Employee Reviews for Allianz (View Most Recent)

Great place to be an intern, but would not consider working there full time.

Former Employee - Intern in Golden Valley, MN
    Former Employee - Intern in Golden Valley, MN

I worked at Allianz

Pros

The pay for an intern position was a good rate. I was given a number of responsibilities on a project and was working side by side with senior employees. My input was listened to on the team and regarded well, which may not be the case typically for an intern position in a group with mostly senior employees.

Cons

The work place environment seemed to deteriorate during the time that I was there. There was a lack of morale amongst employees which seemed mostly due to a lack of trust in the leadership. Employees seemed bitter about leadership decisions and didn't believe re-organization efforts would benefit the company or fix the root problems.

Invest time into employees so they feel included and heard even during the difficult times.

Good part-time opportunity as a student

Former Employee - Work Student in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Former Employee - Work Student in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

I worked at Allianz

Pros

Great learning experience and generous pay. Canteen is excellent and accessible easily anytime if student at LMU. Very international teams and employees are very open to networking.

Cons

At times a bit too conservative. Very slow and bureaucratic when it comes to change.

Keep it up, keep especially the diversity and colorblindness in regards to academic background. Great enrichment of the working place to have people from many different disciplines around.

There are newer employer reviews for Allianz