Allianz
www.allianz.com Munich, Germany 5000+ Employees

Great place to be an intern, but would not consider working there full time.

Intern (Former Employee)
Golden Valley, MN

ProsThe pay for an intern position was a good rate. I was given a number of responsibilities on a project and was working side by side with senior employees. My input was listened to on the team and regarded well, which may not be the case typically for an intern position in a group with mostly senior employees.

ConsThe work place environment seemed to deteriorate during the time that I was there. There was a lack of morale amongst employees which seemed mostly due to a lack of trust in the leadership. Employees seemed bitter about leadership decisions and didn't believe re-organization efforts would benefit the company or fix the root problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest time into employees so they feel included and heard even during the difficult times.

Probably the best company to work for in Paris

Claims Adjuster (Former Employee)
    Paris (France)

I worked at Allianz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They offer great compensation, benefits and career opportunities. Not to mentoin… Cons: The environment is not great. You have to make the trip… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Super international place to work

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Munich (Germany)

I have been working at Allianz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good work life balance, good compensation, super diverse and great… Cons: Slow moving, risk averse organization. Sometimes too German centered. German colleagues "seem"… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Allianz.

Worked for Allianz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allianz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allianz CEO Michael Diekmann. All reviews posted anonymously by Allianz employees.