Allied Building Products

www.alliedbuilding.com
  www.alliedbuilding.com
There are newer employer reviews for Allied Building Products

Lots of opportunities for advancement

I worked at Allied Building Products as an intern

Pros

Very upbeat atmosphere to work in , they have lots of training and product knowledge available.

Cons

I feel there is no need to look at the negatives only to focus on the positive.

The Branch Manager is exceptionally good.

43 Other Employee Reviews for Allied Building Products (View Most Recent)

Best of the best

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  East Rutherford, NJ
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in East Rutherford, NJ

I have been working at Allied Building Products full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Fantastic career opportunities as the company expects to grow tremendously over the coming years. The company prides itself in striving to be the best in the business. I couldn't ever work for a competitor. The vision of senior leadership is very positive making it easy for the rest of us to believe and have a sense of purpose and teamwork at the branch level.

Cons

The computer system is outdated. There are some poor attitudes and people in middle management that should be addressed as was mentioned before. Not the highest payers in the market up front.

Invest in a better computer system. Keep up training for excellence! Streamline marketing programs. Involve the end users in advances with technologies.

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY

I worked at Allied Building Products full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

NONE. Honestly I thought I was joining a great company. I should have listened to people who worked there in the very beginning. They told me that if you have something on someone thats how to stay afloat.

Cons

Everything about the place. The branch manager I worked with was the worst manager I have ever seen. Everyone hated this person. I don't think I came across one employee that enjoyed work. Sad because they suffer through it because they need the $. Several complaints were made. Anonymous line was called on several occasions and nothing was done. I hope that they guys who have been documenting and recording everything that goes on finally flies a law suit. Maybe then corporate will hear the truth.

People want to keep their jobs not matter what the struggle is. Even if it means they have to suffer through terrible work environments and unprofessional staff. You have interviewed employees on more than 1 occasion and when that has been done it gets taken right to the manager that is the offender and then you are on the bad list. People are scared to report anything anymore and they have tried through being anonymous and nothing changes. I would watch out for a law suite coming. I have heard there are recordings of misconduct. Foul language and yelling in front of customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Allied Building Products

Worked for Allied Building Products? Contribute to the Community!