Allied Building Products

www.alliedbuilding.com
There are newer employer reviews for Allied Building Products

Lots of opportunities for advancement

I worked at Allied Building Products as an intern

Pros

Very upbeat atmosphere to work in , they have lots of training and product knowledge available.

Cons

I feel there is no need to look at the negatives only to focus on the positive.

The Branch Manager is exceptionally good.

50 Other Employee Reviews for Allied Building Products (View Most Recent)

Not good to work for!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Allied Building Products full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked at allied building products for about a year, and was recently laid off due to a budget cuts, I was a warehouse man and forklift operator, being that I was last hired I was the first to go after 13months of work.. Management took no suggestions, and once they get what they want out of u, they throw u away, they had all this money to build a new showroom, and added 10,000 square feet to the warehouse and built a new one 90mins away, I jus dont get why they spend all that money and than lay workers off..me and two other guys were cut. Bismarck nd

Cons

No leadership, no loyalty, no suggestions, sacrifice ur body and u get nothing out of it

I have nothing to say, u dont care about your employees and u all are jus coperate paper pushers and all u care about is money!!!

Best of the best

Current Employee - Branch Manager in East Rutherford, NJ
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in East Rutherford, NJ

I have been working at Allied Building Products full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Fantastic career opportunities as the company expects to grow tremendously over the coming years. The company prides itself in striving to be the best in the business. I couldn't ever work for a competitor. The vision of senior leadership is very positive making it easy for the rest of us to believe and have a sense of purpose and teamwork at the branch level.

Cons

The computer system is outdated. There are some poor attitudes and people in middle management that should be addressed as was mentioned before. Not the highest payers in the market up front.

Invest in a better computer system. Keep up training for excellence! Streamline marketing programs. Involve the end users in advances with technologies.

There are newer employer reviews for Allied Building Products