There are newer employer reviews for Allied Electronics

Great job low pay

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Richardson, TX
Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Richardson, TX

I worked at Allied Electronics

Pros

Management is great. Life and work balance is understood. Products are great and Product Management of the product is great. The employees are awesome.

Cons

The only con is the pay. They don't pay considerable to the rest of the market.

Take a look at the pay per performance for your employees. Allied is so much lower that other comparable compaines, even in the good times the pay was allot lower. Other than that I would say job well done!

18 Other Employee Reviews for Allied Electronics (View Most Recent)

Good company ran like a family business.

Former Employee - Associate in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Associate in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Allied Electronics

Pros

New building and some very great people work at Allied with good morals and a down to earth environment. The benefit package was good as far as health the company kept it affordable for all employees and the co-payments low. The mid and lower level managers most of which were promoted internally from other positions go out of their way to help employees and to understand their individual situations. My manager was great, always positive and motivating us to be the best and he did a good job of cutting out the bs that comes with most jobs.

Cons

Good company but decisions are made like a family ran business, the family being the execs.

Listen to the employees you have hired to perform set tasks.

It was a good place while it lasted.

I worked at Allied Electronics

Pros

When it was open, they offered huge commissions and sales goals that could be met if you worked hard.

Cons

Managers sometimes played favorites and if you got on there bad side you were opening yourself up to working all of the bad shifts.

Should have done more to stay in business so I wouldnt have to be looking for a new job.

There are newer employer reviews for Allied Electronics