Allied Electronics
www.alliedelec.com Fort Worth, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Great job low pay

OUTSIDE SALES (Former Employee)
Richardson, TX

ProsManagement is great. Life and work balance is understood. Products are great and Product Management of the product is great. The employees are awesome.

ConsThe only con is the pay. They don't pay considerable to the rest of the market.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at the pay per performance for your employees. Allied is so much lower that other comparable compaines, even in the good times the pay was allot lower. Other than that I would say job well done!

Good company ran like a family business.

Associate (Former Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Allied Electronics

Pros: New building and some very great people work at Allied with good morals and a down to earth environment. The benefit package was good as… Cons: Good company but decisions are made like a family ran… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees you have hired to perform set… More

It was a good place while it lasted.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Allied Electronics

Pros: When it was open, they offered huge commissions and sales… Cons: Managers sometimes played favorites and if you got on there bad side… Advice to Senior Management: Should have done more to stay in business so I… More
There are newer reviews on Allied Electronics.

Worked for Allied Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allied Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allied Electronics CEO Scott McLendon. All reviews posted anonymously by Allied Electronics employees.