Allied Healthcare International

www.alliedhealthcare.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Allied Healthcare International

Shocking company!

Current Employee - Carer in Derby, England (UK)
Current Employee - Carer in Derby, England (UK)

I have been working at Allied Healthcare International

Pros

Job of care is a rewarding job. Colleagues are very friendly and helpful -they will fill you in on the bits, the payroll staff will 'forget' to tell you.

Cons

First off, wage is national minimum. You're expect to complete all training unpaid, without any help towards expenses -this can take several months at high cost to yourself. You're only given one top to wear, all extra you have to purchase. Whilst shadowing you don't get paid for your petrol expenses, despite the high amount of travelling required. They charge an admin fee on your pay slip. -I've never heard of anyone other than Allied doing this. You only get paid your hourly rate for time spent at a service users house. Time travelling, which may make up half your shift won't be paid for. Once you're fully working for Allied, your petrol/diesel isn't paid per mile you travel, they give you a small payment per house, which doens't cover the travel costs. Allied 'forgot' to tell me about these and I only found out when other employees informed me after I'd started. I'm only writing this, so anyone looking to work for Allied as a carer, has an advance warning if they read this. I have nothing against individual people there, but they need to be more honest about their pay structure and provide an adequate rate.

Issue paperwork outlining full terms of pay, once initial interview is confirmed as 'successful'.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Allied Healthcare International (View Most Recent)

This is the worst company i've ever worked at, too many top level managers who don't have a clue what they are doing.

Former Employee - Branch Manager in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at Allied Healthcare International

Pros

The Head office staff are lovely (most of them are, not the seniot managers or HR !) and most branch staff are too.

Cons

The top level from Operations Director up that are horrible, most have NO indusrty experience and are mates of the CEO, in fact if you're friends with anyone in the Senior Management team you're more likely to get a job at Allied. The less healthcare experience you have the better it seems. The branch level make all the money and the senior people take it all, bonus are very rarely paid as goal posts are moved constantly.

Get some staff that understand the sector, not give the jobs to all your friends ! Get rid of your two Senior HR people they don't have a clue what they are doing and one of them is a horrid person, he just treats people disgustingly. Stop playing games with the people that make you ,money on the ground level. PAY BONUSES ! and LISTEN more to your staff, everyone can't always be wrong.

Good company to work with

Current Employee - Health
    Current Employee - Health

I have been working at Allied Healthcare International

Pros

Good support from the team, good salary

Cons

Do not pay my travelling expenses

nothing to comment on