Allied Healthcare International

www.alliedhealthcare.com
  www.alliedhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Allied Healthcare International

Good company to work with

Current Employee - Health
Current Employee - Health

I have been working at Allied Healthcare International

Pros

Good support from the team, good salary

Cons

Do not pay my travelling expenses

nothing to comment on

13 Other Employee Reviews for Allied Healthcare International (View Most Recent)

Good team Okay company

Former Employee - HCA
    Former Employee - HCA

I worked at Allied Healthcare International part-time (more than an year)

Pros

gained valuable experience by working in varied settings from Mental health to Care of the elderly it is a shame the new owners are focusing on home care.

Cons

Like all health care work the co-coordinators and management will take advantage of your good nature.

clear career paths maybe an increase in millage allowance would be nice

Care /support worker for 2 years

Current Employee - Home Care Worker in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Home Care Worker in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

I have been working at Allied Healthcare International part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I had wonderful working relationships, with both staff and customers.

Cons

As an experienced care worker I was horrified at the abuse and neglect I witnessed during my employment with Allied. Abuse and neglect I reported to management and senior management, only to find I was ignored and ridiculed, they simply didn't care or want to address issues raised. Zero hour contracts and their use by way of punishment and reward, blatant abuse of NMW regulations continually paying staff less by not paying for travel time and often no contribution for expenses mean staff turnover is huge. As good staff leave they are often replaced by people with little or no experience just to cope with demand, this is putting people up and down our country at risk of abuse and neglect in their own homes, I know because I have seen it! Allied are part of a huge private equity firm who seem run this country so not much chance of them moving away from care any time soon!

Improve terms and conditions to attract and retain quality staff. Respect staff and customers, and please do not continue to ignore abuse and neglect. One day you may find yourself requiring care and I am sure the standards currently provided will not be good enough for you and yours!

There are newer employer reviews for Allied Healthcare International