Allied Technology Group
www.alliedtech.com Rockville, MD

Stay far, far, away

Installation Technician/PKI Analyst (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Allied Technology Group

ProsManagement is understanding of taking time time off with little notice if you need it. Very low-stress environment. Pay is decent.

ConsIncompetent management has made numerous mistakes that in the private sector would be grounds for immediate firing. Somehow, he is still around. Management shows little interest in advancing their employees or working them to their best capabilities. Very much of a "keep your head down" attitude.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize the competencies of your employees, make sure to provide feedback to them, provide tasks that will keep employees engaged and happy.

A good company with a future

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Allied Technology Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Easy to work with project managers. Proactive evaluations. To be honest, I worked remotely and rather independently, so I did not have a lot of… Cons: Sometimes support could be better to the field. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you're not in Virginia or Maryland you're not that important

Engineering Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Allied Technology Group full-time

Pros: The only real "Pro" is the people you work with Cons: Pay scale, No raises, No bonuses, lack of communication, no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Allied Technology Group.

Worked for Allied Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allied Technology Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allied Technology Group CEO Bailey Walsh. All reviews posted anonymously by Allied Technology Group employees.