AlliedBarton
www.alliedbarton.com Conshohocken, PA 5000+ Employees

it could be better...

Security Officer/Receptionist (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at AlliedBarton

ProsDepending on the location, its a very relaxed, professional setting. Also depending on your duties they make sure you get your breaks, sometimes the job consist on a lot of standing and they make sure you are well rested.

Consvery unfair on who gets what position. I and several other officers have been a float for six months where several full time positions i am available for has open and instead of offering the spot for us they hire someone brand new and train them.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour floats are the best workers you have, they know how every position work. Make sure to that they feel appreciated for what they do.

A great place to start, learn and advance if you work hard at it, I like what I do.

Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at AlliedBarton

Pros: The online training courses are great, the work schedule is good and they try to work around your school schedule. You get out of… Cons: The benefits could be better but this is not a… Advice to Senior Management: Have more law courses pertaining to security guidelines for the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is good.

Security Officer (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at AlliedBarton

Pros: Easy and flexible. You get a lot of free time,… Cons: Not many. Sometimes there aren't enough hours. Advice to Senior Management: No advice. More

There are newer reviews on AlliedBarton.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AlliedBarton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AlliedBarton CEO Bill Whitmore Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by AlliedBarton employees.