AlliedBarton

www.alliedbarton.com
There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton

Plenty of opportunity, especially if willing to relocate.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at AlliedBarton

Pros

Upward mobility. Flexible scheduling. Competitive wages / salary as compared to industry standards. Great training program, ability to relocate due to nationwide presence.

Cons

Can be a stressful environment, a lot of on-call time, often 24/7. Short notice requests, a lot of HR related issues with entry level employees where the quality suffers.

Small company values get lost when organizations grow rapidly. Growth must be responsible, not driven solely by the bottome line.

601 Other Employee Reviews for AlliedBarton (View Most Recent)

Not very good

Current Employee - Security Guard in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Security Guard in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at AlliedBarton

Pros

Pretty laid back and easy going

Cons

Really no advancement opportunities or room for growth

Great job for a student or retiree... Not a Career.

Current Employee - Security Officer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AlliedBarton

Pros

Pay is decent, you are always payed on time, fellow officers are usually courteous and friendly. If you watch the officers who have been there a while, you can learn a lot. They will work with you to take time off, but this varies depending on whether you are full or part time.

Cons

Site supervisors are pretty incompetent. I have had one decent and many others oblivious. Upper level management really has no idea whats going on at each site. The training was informative but did not need to take 3 days. I find that communication between officers and upper level management to be distant and sometimes skewed.

Account managers and upper level management, you really need to branch out more and get to know your officers and sites better. It seems like we, the officers, are protecting facilities or areas that have never been seen by area managers. We are charged with the safety and security of property and peoples lives, updated post orders would be a good thing to look at in the near future. Also, do not place someone as a site supervisor who has never worked at that location before.

There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton