AlliedBarton

www.alliedbarton.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton

The company itself will always treat you right.

Current Employee - Security Officer in Denver, CO

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Allied Barton is a national company with Big and Small clients. They don't nickel and dime you for every little thing. There standards are respectable and job duties can vary greatly. Plenty of room for training and moving up.

Cons

As with most large companies, personal connection with them can lack unless you go out of your way to make yourself know. (preferably in a good way.) Also, with any job, It is not immune to personality differences. I have had problems with direct supervisors, but the company has always taken care of me.

Increase regular district site inspection to make sure officers are holding to Allied Barton's standards. Particularly the appearance standards.

633 Other Employee Reviews for AlliedBarton (View Most Recent)

Good & Bad Experience

Current Employee - Security Officer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I love the training that Allied Barton provides.

Cons

I have the experience to be a Shift/ Site Supervisor. Every time ABSS comes out with something new i'm always right there wanting to learn. I keep getting over looked. I've taken management test on AB Edge. I don't know what else to do. Management in general don't take into consideration the hard work. Not even a simple thank-you. I've been asked to train officers but haven't been given F.T.O. status. If I haven't lost my M.S.O. test I was a Level 5 M.S.O., S.O.S., & F.S.O.. One of my previous sites was very happy the way that I trained the officers. You get acknowledged when you do something wrong. I've had to do that before someone recognized my hard work and determination and dedication. I lost my tenure when I left for 6mos. I came back because I love the company. All I would like is a shot at a Site Supervisor or even an Account Manager.

Listen to your Officers more. We have all heard the I've been there before speech. Come spend some time with us. If it's not going to cost us our jobs then listen to our ideas to help make the company better. Also to make a better working relationship with the officers & client.

Allied Barton

Current Employee - Security Officer in Denver, CO

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good training, online and in person. Office staff cares about their Officers and making sure everything is A-Ok at the sites. Ample opportunity to grow with in the company.

Cons

A bit quick to accept contracts w/o proper review. No real health insurance package.

Make Officer health care a priority in fuure contract negotiations.

There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton