AlliedBarton

www.alliedbarton.com

Company did not uphold agreements for client site placement.

Security Officer (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsComradarie among the other officers, may former military and law enforcement backgrounds come to work for Allied Barton.

ConsUpon my start of employment and training, my recruiter stated I would be placed on a high level force protection site, because of my military experience and background. I underwent extensive firearms and tactics training, both with Allied Barton and the client. After this training was completed, my Site/Account Manager placed my at a unarmed, low security site where the pay was considerably less than what I was promised.

Because of the high turnover rate, I was placed on a flex position. This means that I would get called to fill in shifts on multiple sites, many times at the last minute. This was due to poor planning on the Site Manager's part, low moralef, and requent resignation among officers.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be advisable not to make empty promises about which sites new hires may or may not be placed at. Make more efforts to reduce the turnover rate, and overall of the officers that you employ.

employment

Security Officer (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time for more than a year

Pros: easy hiring, small raise after 6 months if your told… Cons: Management here in San Antonio could use some training, I worked for a year covering shifts when other officers were late constantly, I never called… Advice to Senior Management: if the clients have specific managers that watch and have weekly meetings supposedly, obviously They are not being honest. Since one of the other operations… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Shady company with lack of growth

Security Officer (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you smile at upper management, they will give you an opportunity for almost any assignment. Having free uniforms… Cons: Only half of the company is unionized, so when they threaten you wrongfully and don't pay you, you'll have to consult matters with the very… Advice to Senior Management: The quality of your company will grow if you treat your employees with expectations for growth. Even if you're hiring someone from the streets when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AlliedBarton.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!