AlliedBarton

www.alliedbarton.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton

A classic bait and switch

I have been working at AlliedBarton

Pros

Opportunities are available on a fairly regular basis due to ridiculous turnover, but those opportunities are not that great.

Cons

Very low pay for what you're expected to put yourself through. They try to be paramilitary, and as such require that you never "abandon your post", so that means if someone doesn't come in for their next shift, guess who gets to fill it? Doesn't matter if you've already worked a full shift and are exhausted.

Pay people what they're worth, and live up to your own stated values. Your company treats its employees as if they are toys to be used.

630 Other Employee Reviews for AlliedBarton (View Most Recent)

Company did not uphold agreements for client site placement.

Former Employee - Security Officer in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Security Officer in Charlotte, NC

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Comradarie among the other officers, may former military and law enforcement backgrounds come to work for Allied Barton.

Cons

Upon my start of employment and training, my recruiter stated I would be placed on a high level force protection site, because of my military experience and background. I underwent extensive firearms and tactics training, both with Allied Barton and the client. After this training was completed, my Site/Account Manager placed my at a unarmed, low security site where the pay was considerably less than what I was promised.

Because of the high turnover rate, I was placed on a flex position. This means that I would get called to fill in shifts on multiple sites, many times at the last minute. This was due to poor planning on the Site Manager's part, low moralef, and requent resignation among officers.

It would be advisable not to make empty promises about which sites new hires may or may not be placed at. Make more efforts to reduce the turnover rate, and overall of the officers that you employ.

Ok Job if you have nothing else

Current Employee - Security Supervisor in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Security Supervisor in White Plains, NY

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Its a decent job, if you need to pay bills and such otherwise plus they are somewhat able to accomodate your schedule.

Cons

It can can get really Boring.Dealing with upper management your always on the watch, no advancement, very low raises and horrible benefits,

Pay better and maybe people will work better

There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton