AlliedBarton
www.alliedbarton.com Conshohocken, PA 5000+ Employees

A classic bait and switch

ProsOpportunities are available on a fairly regular basis due to ridiculous turnover, but those opportunities are not that great.

ConsVery low pay for what you're expected to put yourself through. They try to be paramilitary, and as such require that you never "abandon your post", so that means if someone doesn't come in for their next shift, guess who gets to fill it? Doesn't matter if you've already worked a full shift and are exhausted.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay people what they're worth, and live up to your own stated values. Your company treats its employees as if they are toys to be used.

Company did not uphold agreements for client site placement.

Security Officer (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time for less than a year

Pros: Comradarie among the other officers, may former military and law… Cons: Upon my start of employment and training, my recruiter stated I would be placed on a high level force protection site, because of my military… Advice to Senior Management: It would be advisable not to make empty promises about which sites new hires may or may not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ok Job if you have nothing else

Security Supervisor (Current Employee)
    White Plains, NY

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time for less than a year

Pros: Its a decent job, if you need to pay bills and… Cons: It can can get really Boring.Dealing with upper management your always… Advice to Senior Management: Pay better and maybe people will work better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AlliedBarton.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AlliedBarton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AlliedBarton CEO Bill Whitmore Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by AlliedBarton employees.