AlliedBarton
www.alliedbarton.com Conshohocken, PA 5000+ Employees

Scheduling nightmare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
West Palm Beach, FL

ProsConsistent amount of full time hours. Most of the people are good to work with. Uniforms are provided and are of good quality.

ConsVery inconsistent hours/days. Some weeks I would not know when I would be working almost until the day of. You absolutely cannot call in sick or have an emergency, because getting someone to cover your post can be next to impossible. And if you are unlucky enough to be a rover, dont plan on having a life outside of work because the minute someone calls in sick, has an emergency, or resigns on the spot (which happens frequently), then you have to fill that post- no matter how short notice or if it is day or night. No vacation time until after an employee has worked at least a year. Health benefits are not very good. Overall, I would not recommendd working here unless you are sure you are going to move up the ladder quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is really nothing they can do, as they are bound by what the clients pay for the services. And many clients have a habit of frequently asking Allied to lower the price of the service.

It was Oookay

Security Officer (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time for more than a year

Pros: Had a steady position at 1 post for 8 months. Cons: Contract on my post was lost out of the blue.So… Advice to Senior Management: Need better benefits,Better account managers,better communication with employees,better pay structure,Raises,better… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

an experience not worth it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AlliedBarton

Pros: its not a contract position. you can quit at anytime Cons: management treets its employees badly.... there is alot of drama among employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AlliedBarton.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AlliedBarton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AlliedBarton CEO Bill Whitmore Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by AlliedBarton employees.