AlliedBarton
www.alliedbarton.com Conshohocken, PA 5000+ Employees

Don't allow people around you to define your work ethic

Site Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time

ProsAlliedBarton has a lot of training available, while many people feel that it is tedious, if you actually take it seriously it builds to some fundamental concepts within security and can really help you advance if you work hard.

ConsAs with any security company, there are times where you will have to work off hour shifts. Although it may get in the way of fun personal time, I have never seen a security officer denied time they needed off or requested with ample notice.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare more of the bigger picture with the Security Officers, and ensure that you supervisors are engaging the security officers on off hour shifts so they don't feel that they can get away with things. Engaged officers are accountable officers.

Dissatisfied and Under-appreciated

Security Officer (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time for less than a year

Pros: They have a decent training program. They have a few… Cons: They don't really stick up for their employees if the location they are posted at is dissatisfied. I moved between too many locations within the… Advice to Senior Management: When you have a hard working employee that is making great changes for his post for the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Disadvantageous

Utility Officer (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time for less than a year

Pros: All of my co-workers have been pretty amazing, and it is a great way to network… Cons: We lose accounts and people don't know where they'll be moved to until the last minute. Property… Advice to Senior Management: Get to know your employees; we're not tools No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AlliedBarton.

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AlliedBarton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AlliedBarton CEO Bill Whitmore Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by AlliedBarton employees.