Horrible company

Former Contractor - Security Officer in Alexandria, VA
Former Contractor - Security Officer in Alexandria, VA

I worked at AlliedBarton as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There aren't really any pros to working at AlliedBarton. AlliedBarton is for immigrants who have no high school education or above and can barely speak english. I can't believe this company is around. I don't expect them to be around any longer with the way it is run.

Cons

This is a horribly managed company. They say they will give you training but they don't. They even take money out of your paycheck to pay for training they say that they will give you and they don't give it to you. There is horrible communication between the supervisor and account manager and the employees. The supervisor and account manager never answer your calls or text messages. I couldn't believe how crooked the supervisors are. My supervisor was stealing multiple days worth of pay from my paycheck!!!!!!!!!! The people who work for this company are all immigrants who have NO education and can barely speak english. They are all crooked! The payments are all done by hand by the supervisor who steals money multiple days worth of pay from your paycheck! They tell you that you have 3 months to get your DCJS liscense upon them hiring you. They take $75 out of your paycheck for the class they "say" they will sign you up for but NEVER do!!!! After three months are over they fire you because you didn't take their DCJS class that they would never sign you up for no matter how many times you asked them too. Then after the supervisor steals HALF of you pay for the 3 months you worked there, they let you go and bring in new people to steal from them. And this cycle continues. These people in charge of this company are crooked scumbags.

Advice to Management

Don't hire crooked immigrants who steal employees money!!!!!!!!

Other Employee Reviews for AlliedBarton

they don't care about you

Current Employee - Security Officer
    Current Employee - Security Officer

I have been working at AlliedBarton part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

it's a job that's all I can say

Cons

no money company doesn't care about you at all

Advice to Management

Start to care about the people that work for you That's how you make your money without the employee you would not make anything

Management without vision

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Oakland, CA

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Easy, pay check on time, a lot of overtime...

Cons

Dead end job, No reorganization of talent, A@# kissing people posted as a mgmt. Ego & power trip play more role than common sense.

Advice to Management

If leading officer lead in a wrong direction,entire crew will be in a wrong direction.