There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton

Great Company with upwards mobility

Current Employee - Site Supervisor  in  San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Site Supervisor in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great managers who do not micromanage, good employees and hiring practices, lots of upwards mobility if you are capable.

Cons

Pay is low but that is nationwide in the security industry. Some properties insist on unarmed guards which is really ridiculous especially with todays terror threats and crime.

Push for more commissioned (armed) site it pays better and it increases officer safety. Issue body armor as ppe instead of making officer purchase it if they want it. Several officers have been killed in recent years and body armor could prevent that.

462 Other Employee Reviews for AlliedBarton (View Most Recent)

They terminated me right before Christmas.

Current Employee - Asset Protection Specialist Officer  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Asset Protection Specialist Officer in Austin, TX

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time for less than a year

Pros

good pay but not enough overtime, supervisors always in your face. I wouldn't working here at all except for the discount on the phone bill they offer

Cons

They terminated people right before Christmas now i have no job and they didn't show one sign or remorse about doing so. the employees make other employees feel bad and they yell at the person being make in fun of. they fire people who are always on time and never miss a day, then the ones that are always late and calling off and wrecking the clients vehicles they keep and promote them .

also they write people up for making a comment about age, odor, or joking around people no sense of humor at all.

The only good thing about this company is that you are guaranteed a paycheck for the hours you work.

Current Employee - Security Officer  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Nashville, TN

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy work. Several good sites to work at.

Cons

They will cheat you out of overtime by asking you to come in for 8hrs. on your day off, then tell you to stay home later in the week so you wont get over 40 hours.

Stop being so tight and sneaky with the overtime. If I'm scheduled 40 hours in a week, don't call me and tell me to stay home if I work an extra day.

There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton

Worked for AlliedBarton? Contribute to the Community!