There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton

Allied Barton for future employment.

Current Employee - Armed Security Officer in Savannah, GA
Current Employee - Armed Security Officer in Savannah, GA

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There was always PLENTY of work to do. Seems like we were always short personnel.

Cons

I was only there 9 month's, and it seems I spent more time training people than I did aything else

(LOCAL MANAGMENT) Account manager, need to be more PRO ACTIVE with personnel. Not leaving hanning ..... You ask can you work over time on a day when you know there short, cause the schedule shows it. Thats if there was a schedule..... and they NEVER get back to you.

492 Other Employee Reviews for AlliedBarton (View Most Recent)

Best security Company in Tampa

Current Employee - Security Officer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at AlliedBarton full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Solid management and worked around your schedule if needed. Rotating shifts.

Cons

low pay and long hours if you have to pick up someone who called off shift.

Better scheduling to have better work life balance.

Worst six years of my life...

Former Employee - Security Officer in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Security Officer in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at AlliedBarton full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It pays the bills. Work and steady hours are available if you do not care about having days off on holidays. Some sites are nicer than others. Some coworkers actually know how to spell properly and are generally on time.

Cons

No chances for advancement. All their pretentious claims about promotion from within are a bunch of baloney. Absolutely no personal or sick days, and you get written up for anything short of a death in the family, even if you let them know WAY ahead of time. No pay raises even when an employee consistently scores the highest marks on the quarterly reviews. No differentiation between an excellent well-educated employee who knows every inch on the assigned site and always has complete and accurate reports versus someone who barely speaks English and only does just about the minimum - if that much - and messes up every other standard procedure.

Take care of the quality people that work for you: you do not really get a lot of those. Do not hire every other thug that comes in and fills out an application.

There are newer employer reviews for AlliedBarton