Allina Health System
www.allinahealth.org Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Committment to patient care

Senior Data Analyst (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsLarge company with many locations in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. If you don't like what you are doing, it is easy to move internally. Senior leadership is committed to providing the best care to patients despite financial challenges of most healthcare organizations.

ConsI have maxed out in my job category. Other internal jobs that are of interest to me are at a lower pay scale. I will likely have to leave the company to move forward in my career.

Unions have too much control at the expense of patients.

Good local community hospital.

Surgical Waiting Room Attendant (Current Employee)
    Cambridge, MN

I have been working at Allina Health System part-time for more than a year

Pros: Interaction with Doctors, Nurses, patients and their families. Cons: Would like to work more hours. Advice to Senior Management: Things are heading in the right direction keep up the good work. Ensure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to gain experience, little room to advance

I have been working at Allina Health System full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Competitve pay for nonprofit healthcare, decent benefits Cons: Management not open to new ideas, little room for advancement No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Allina Health System.

Worked for Allina Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allina Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allina Health System CEO Kenneth Paulus. All reviews posted anonymously by Allina Health System employees.