There are newer employer reviews for Allison & Partners

I worked on some great brands with a lot of talented people

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Allison & Partners

Pros

It still has a small company feel but you have a lof of the resources that are provided at large agencies. There's a lot of room to grow and a ton of flexibility.

Cons

As with any mid-sized agency, some of the senior management is lacking in the skills required to keep teams happy.

reviews filtered by

Great clients and a fun culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Allison & Partners

Pros

The atmosphere is fun and creative. Management encourages entrepreneurialism and rewards achievement on a regular basis with bonuses and fun activities like happy hours, outings, etc. The emphasis is on results (media results primarily) versus politics and action versus words. People can move up very quickly here if they are talented and work hard. Also, the firm has a great client mix with both technology, cause-related and consumer companies.

Cons

Like any PR firm, the billable hours requirement can mean working hard vs. working smart will be the most rewarded by some managers. It's also not the most flexible environment for everyone. There's a reason most people leave the agency world when they have families.

Survey the junior staff more on the rewards and incentives that truly matter to them. Be aware of perceptions of favortism. Adopt a more trusting and flexible attitude toward valued employees.

Diverse PR firm with national clients across a wide range of industries.

I worked at Allison & Partners full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Overall, I thought A&P was a great company to work for. It's an up and coming agency, and its work is up there with the big shot PR firms.
    -Great clients
    -Supportive resources across all locations
    -Smart, talented colleagues

Cons

The office I worked in was the smallest one, so I didn't have the same opportunities and exposure to resources as people in other offices. That said, I was able to seek out advice and resources if I really tried.

There are newer employer reviews for Allison & Partners