There are newer employer reviews for AlloSource

Great mission, but difficult environment at times

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at AlloSource

Pros

The company truly has the ability to enhance and save people's lives. From the administrative staff to those who make the products; every person truly makes a difference.

Cons

Salaries are not comparable to industry.
Management does not communicate effectively.
Favoritism is prevalent; people are promoted or hired based on relationship with management, not skills or qualifications.

Make an effort to develop your current employees.
Create opportunities to advance employees with skills.

reviews filtered by

AlloSource is very organized and progress driven. Their benefit programs show how much they appreciate the employees.

Former Employee - Processing Tech in Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Processing Tech in Aurora, CO

I worked at AlloSource full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There are three shifts to choose from and many positions, from technical to administrative. AlloSource provides life enhancing products.

Cons

I came with 6 years experience and industry certification. This was not enough to promote more rapidly or earn more than someone without experience.

If your new employees come with experience you are looking for, like CTBS and other technical qualities, make their pay commensurate and turnover will decrease.

Processing technician

Former Employee - Processing Tech
    Former Employee - Processing Tech

I worked at AlloSource full-time

Pros

Was a good company to work for right out of school. I worked the weekend shift as a processing tech in the core. The benefits were getting experience in a clean room with human tissue.

Cons

Some of my co-workers were extremely unprofessional. There is definitely a disconnect between the workers in the core and the outside office. I still have friends that work there and it seems like they are becoming more and more disgruntled with the management.

There are newer employer reviews for AlloSource