Allot Communications
www.allot.com Hod Hasharon, Israel 150 to 499 Employees

Nasty People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Allot Communications full-time for less than a year

ProsAllot puchased Ortiva Wireless a USA startup. In the end, they took over and made sure everyone totally unstood it was their way or the highway.

ConsIsraeli company with a fire you mentality. They will work you till your fingers bleed off and kick you to the curb if you stand up against them. They have no regard for their employee’s and no oversight for what the management is doing or not doing. Our startup in the U.S. was purchased by these guys and they started cleaning house by firing people.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember, people are people not cash machines to work to death and then kick to the curb. Oh, and big thank you from the USA.

Great ride

Director of Work (Current Employee)
Hod HaSharon (Israel)

I have been working at Allot Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There was a great start-up culture in the early days. There are still lots of opportunities… Cons: become very bureaucratic, career paths are not clear, management is becoming staid, technology future is not clear.… Advice to Senior Management: Find new markets or applications for the core technology. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good chance and hardwork

Network Support Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangkok (Thailand)

I have been working at Allot Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good for junior level... A lot of exciting POC and… Cons: not good for senior level Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Allot Communications.

Worked for Allot Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allot Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Allot Communications CEO Rami Hadar. All reviews posted anonymously by Allot Communications employees.